Guardian of this new year,
I set aside my fears, worries, concerns,
I open my life to mystery, beauty,
to hospitality, to questions,
to endless opportunity
of discovering you in my relationships,
and to all the silent wisps of wonder
that will draw me to your heart.
I welcome your unfailing Presence
and walk with hope into this new year.
Happiness and health to you all in this new year!
Welcome to Church of the Vine!
Perhaps you have been looking for a church where:
- Your doubts are not ridiculed
- Your guilts are lightened
- Your griefs are comforted
- Your joys are celebrated
- Your children are taught the Bible
- Your talents are nurtured
- Your concerns are shared
- Your opinions are respected
- Your friendships are deepened
- Your love of music and the arts is expanded
- Your need to serve others is fostered
- Your need to laugh is encouraged
- You are accepted just as you are
Then you have been looking for the Church of the Vine.
These are our aspirations. If they are yours, come join
and help us achieve them.
Peace and every good,
Pastor Phil Hardwick